For the production of seamless pipe, metalworking and forging, stamping and rolling products
Service cost: by appointment
Graphite is most effective for lubricants in stamping, rolling, metal, forging and general industry for processing of hot metal under pressure. This product must be:
• easy to apply by spraying or dipping,
• resistant to high temperatures,
• be environmentally friendly.
Suitability for graphite lubricant is ideal for use in hot processes of metal forming and can be characterized by the following three important physical and chemical parameters:
- Clean: Graphite should be free from abrasive, polluting or hazardous contaminants.
- Crystallinity: graphite crystal lattice structure is essential for the casting properties of paints and lubricants. This parameter has a direct impact on the wear, tool life and the quality of finished parts.
- Particle size distribution: The optimum particle size distribution provides a better protection of the tool and tool complex coating, thereby improving the quality of the workpiece.
Graphite lubricant provides a lubricating layer of the following properties: resistance, minimal deposition, no biological fermentation, adhesion to the surface moisture resistance, thermal stability.
Withstand high pressure, temperature and friction in the rolling process, as well as environmental requirements, lubricants and casting paints based on high quality natural graphite are the best solution. These products enable efficient use of the physical properties of graphite such as adherence to extreme pressure and high temperatures for a long time. At the same time due to graphite can be prevented from sticking to the rolls of blanks and dies elements and thus can increase the overall yield of the final product. An important quality in the processing of metals at high temperatures and pressures and is only using natural graphite is less corrosion as well tool and reducing product defects due to the minimum content of iron oxide in the bottom ash natural graphite. An important quality in the processing of metals at high temperatures and pressures and is only using natural graphite is less corrosion as well tool and reducing product defects due to the minimum content of iron oxide in the bottom ash natural graphite. That is the purity of the impurities in the graphite ash provides the minimum possibility of unwanted chemical reactions on the surface of the article and the tool. The main effect of the use of graphite in casting steel grades (including the manufacture of seamless pipes and metal forging, stamping and rolling product):
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduction of emissions and the use of pure natural raw materials
- Savings in production costs
- Reduction of tool wear
- Improved workpiece surfaces
- Increase in productivity
- Reducing the number of defects