We Offer Various Graphite Grades from the Zavalye Deposit
Zavalyevskiy Graphite Company manufactures and distributes more than 20 graphite grades with a grain size from 2 to 200 mkm, with a carbon content of 85-99,97%, as well as manufactures graphite-based products: colloidal graphite preparations and cutting fluids.
The product range offered by Zavalyevskiy Graphite Company includes:
- foundry graphite (GL) for drilling and oil and gas industry, metal, cast-iron and steel industry;
- crucible graphite (GT) for the manufacture of refractory products, crucibles;
- galvanic graphite (GE) for the production of high-quality battery cells;
- battery graphite (GAK) for the manufacture of active mass of the batteries;
- special low-ash graphite (GSM) for the production of synthetic diamonds;
- electric carbon graphite (EUZ-E) for the production of carbon electrodes;
- graphite (EUZ-M) for the production of electric carbon products, electrode products and brushes;
- pencil graphite (GK);
- intumescent graphite (GV);
- dry colloidal graphite products (S) for making graphite mixtures and lubricants;
- colloidal graphite products, metalworking fluids, graphite-based lubricants.
If you are interested, we are ready to provide more detailed information about the products of our company, Zavalyevskiy Graphite Ltd.